Terms and conditions
Please read the General Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this site.
Your use of this site is expressly conditional upon your acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Use hereinafter appearing and any other modifications uploaded to this site by Sellingmyendowment from time to time ("the Terms"). By using this site, you signify your agreement to the Terms. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms, you must not use this site.
Any business with Sellingmyendowment that arises from the use of this site will be transacted with United Kingdom residents.
This site and each of its modules ("the Site") is the copyrighted property of Sellingmyendowment and/or its third party providers, advertisers or concessionaires ("e-associates"). None of the content or data found on the Site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, hyper-linked or modified without the express written permission of Sellingmyendowment. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively "the Trade Marks") are the property of Sellingmyendowment or e-associates. Nothing in the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any licence or right to use any of the Trade Marks without the written permission of Sellingmyendowment or its e-associates.
All patents, patent applications, know-how, Trade Marks, Trade Mark applications, web names, registered designs, copyright, ideas, concepts, techniques, inventions, processes, works of authorship, or the source code version of any program contained in the Site (including any modification enhancement revision or update thereto that may be uploaded from time to time by Sellingmyendowment) or other similar intellectual or commercial right subsisting anywhere in the world and goodwill in the Site ("the Intellectual Property Rights") is owned by and is vested in Sellingmyendowment.
Use of the Site
You may only use the Site for:
- legitimate enquiries;
- downloading and printing one copy of the materials presented on the Site on a single computer for your own use subject to the condition that you must retain copyright and web Mark notices, including any proprietary notices contained in such materials.
You agree not to use the Site for:
- any other purpose including without limitation for any speculative, false or fraudulent purposes;
- posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise breach any law in any jurisdiction.
You hereby agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, hyper-link or distribute the Site and the content of the Site including any of the Intellectual Property Rights without the express written permission of Sellingmyendowment save as provided in (i) above;
- use any material downloaded or copied from the Site on any other internet site or in any environment of networked computers.
WARNING: Unauthorised use of the Site and/or the materials contained on the Site may breach copyright, Trade Mark, or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
You represent warrant and undertake that:
- you are of sufficient capacity to create legal obligations and in respect of any liability you may incur as a result of your use of the Site;
- you will not do or omit to be done or suffer others to do or omit anything to be done that may infringe damage or endanger the Intellectual Property Rights of Sellingmyendowment or any e-associates;
- you will not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your obligations created by the Terms to any other party.
You agree to use the Site in accordance with the Terms and hereby agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Sellingmyendowment and any e-associates from and against all claims, actions, suits, losses, costs, liabilities (actual or contingent), demands, damage, damages (including legal, accountancy and information technology consultancy fees) resulting from use of this site that is not in accordance with the terms.
The Site contains hyper-links to other internet sites, resources or advertisements ("External Sites") that are provided as a convenience to you and neither as an endorsement nor recommendation by Sellingmyendowment of the content of them. Sellingmyendowment is not responsible for the content of any of the External Sites and makes no representation nor warranty regarding the availability, content or materials of them. If you decide to access External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Contents of site
Sellingmyendowment takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information uploaded on the Site is accurate, current and complies with relevant UK legislation but cannot accept liability for errors or omissions or lack of availability of the web site. We reserve the right to change the content, presentation, performance, facilities and availability of all or part of the site without prior notice.
Sellingmyendowment assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of you downloading software. If you are in any doubt about the suitability of software for your computer you are advised to take specialist advice.
It is hereby agreed and declared:
- Sellingmyendowment may post modifications to the Terms and your continued use of the Site will be conditional upon the Terms in force (as modified) at the time of your use;
- Headings used in the Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the Terms;
- The Terms are severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid such provisions shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other remaining provisions;
- Additional terms and conditions will apply (1) to businesses authorised under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000 or businesses permitted to conduct investment business by a designated professional body and (2) Market Makers. The Terms will apply in conjunction with the additional terms and conditions;
The Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales.